Here are the top four things you can do to improve your shop’s online presence this season.
1. Refresh your website content to convert browsers to buyers
- Now more than ever, having relevant, shoppable content on your website is critical to the success of your bike shop. Browse our free marketing content in the SmartEtailing library to help customers find the products and services they need to ride more this season.
- Check out our Premium Content Packages for SEO-rich website content with matching social media and email graphics to update all platforms with one consistent message.
2. Review your store hours & business information across all digital platforms
- You don't want customers to show up to an empty store expecting to find you open when you’re not. Make sure all of the information on the internet about your business is up to date so your customers have a positive shopping experience.
- Check the store hours and information posted on social media, Google My Business, and your website to ensure consistency.
- Learn more here.
3. Talk about the products you have
- We understand that bike inventory can be hard to come by these days but instead of focusing on what you don’t have, focus on what you do have to sell.
- Many of your new customers have purchased a bike from you, now they need all of the fun accessories to go with it. Reach out to them on a regular basis through email marketing and social media to get the word out about the latest gear, new seasonal apparel, upcoming events, and group rides to keep their enthusiasm for cycling alive.
- Don’t know what to say or have the time to say it? We can help.
4. Increase your online sales & efficiency with integrations
- Stay organized and let technology and your suppliers do the work for you:
- Take advantage of Supplier Fulfillment. Our fulfillment partners provide a seamless shopping experience for your customers and an easy selling process for you.
- Utilize our Service Appointment Tool to allow your customers to request service drop-off times online without altering your existing service department management process.
- Add a chat application to make it easier for your customers to connect with you and get the information they need without tying up the phones.
- Streamline all sources of customer communication. Help set the right expectations for in-store and online shopping by making sure your messaging is up to date and accurate. Review the following:
- Shopping cart message
- Order confirmation page message
- Order confirmation email
- COVID-19 messaging
- Make sure your shopping cart is activated so you can make it easy for customers to shop with you 24/7.